LEGO Dimensions is a Lego action-adventure video game developed by Traveller's Tales and published and distributed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. It follows multiple characters from various Lego franchises after a masked villain breaks into multiple worlds. It follows the "toys-to-life" format, in that the player has Lego figures and a portal which can be played within the game itself.
The Wizard of Oz's Role in LEGO Dimensions
- The Wizard of Oz is one of the many brands in LEGO Dimensions.
- The Wicked Witch of the West and the Winged Monkey are the only known playable characters in the Wizard of Oz part of LEGO Dimensions.
Characters from The Wizard of Oz in LEGO Dimensions
- The Wicked Witch of the West (playable)
- Winged Monkey (playable)
- Dorothy (non-playable)
- The Tin Woodsman (non-playable)
- The Cowardly Lion (non-playable)
- The Scarecrow (non-playable)
- Toto (non-playable)
- Munchkin Mayor (non-playable)
- Munchkins (non-playable)
- Winkie Guard (non-playable)
- Oz (non-playable)
Locations from The Wizard of Oz in LEGO Dimensions
- This is the first inclusion of Oz characters into Legos after many concepts have been made by fans.