After the Wizard is a 2011 film which serves as a semi-sequel to The Wonderful Wizard of Oz with a girl named Elizabeth realizing that she might be Dorothy Gale as the Scarecrow and Tin Man come to visit her in Kansas.
- Jordan Van Vranken as Elizabeth Haskens/Dorothy
- Jermel Nakia as Scarecrow
- Orien Richman as the Tin Man
- P. David Miller as the Lion
- Paxton as Toto
- Helen Richman as Mrs. Murphy
- Loren Lester as Dr. Edwards
- Peter Richman as Charles Samuel Williams
- Sean Orr as Christopher
- Sue Giosa as Ms. Thompson
- Nick Stellate as a Ticket Seller
- Seraiah Carol as an Animal Shelter Attendant
- Caecilie Carlsen as a Commuter
- Laila and Tony Suarez as an arguing couple
- Bryan McGill as a Bus Driver
- Pat Bracken as the Train Conductor
- Train Passengers: Dawn Bradley, Dana Daniels, Sylvia Geiger, Joe Hammerstone, Tonette Holmes, Daniel Irwin, Zach Louis, and Devlin Wilder
- New Jersey Schoolchildren: Abigail Bankston, Casey Burke, Brighid Fleming, Diana Malota, Anehita Okojie, and Emily Wachtel
- Winged Monkeys: Alan Abeyta, Andrew D'Amico, Matthew Lange, Joseph Peterson, and Mike Romo
- At the end of the film, it is up to the viewer to judge if it was real or just in Elizabeth's imagination.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.